Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sound Off

Coming up on four months of Sharpie Doodles, folks.

Hard to believe, huh? Relationships have come and gone, somewhere there is a baby that was conceived at the exact minute I made my first post, and that baby is now halfway finished baking.

So I'm a little curious as to what the readership of Sharpie Doodles is. I know for a fact that Nick and Adam are still readers. I think that Bill and Kelley and Simon and maybe some of the Martins are, as well as perhaps Albright. But Kelley doesn't really count because he only reads the short ones, and those are few and far between. And I know that at least six people subscribe to to it via e-mail. (but don't worry, I don't know who)

Who else is out there? If you read this (even only occasionally) leave me a message and say howdy. I'd like to know who I'm talking to out there, if anyone at all. If you aren't comfortable leaving a public post, there is the option to make your comment private, or send me an e-mail at andrew.marshall.3@gmail.com

Also, if you are one of those "core" group of readers that I mentioned above, I'd love to get a message from you as well. Thanks for checking in on this every now and then. It's nice to be read.

Love to hear from you guys. Again, if there is anyone out there.

Not that I'm going to stop if it is only Nick and Adam. I'm having way to much fun vomiting my mind out into the interweb once or twice a week.

--A--

It's not often I make two posts in the same night. Don't forget to look below this for the night's first post.

17 comments:

Bill said...

There are sounds of screaming kids as I write but yes I am reading as often as you post. Very few blogs are as entertaining as your strange thoughts.

Ed said...

I'm a reader

Adam said...

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep when too much time has passed since your last post. Don't get me wrong, being a father and a husband is nice and all; but the reason I am alive is to read and respond to Sharpie Doodles.

John said...

I am definitely a reader... I subscribe through the Google Reader... not through e-mail.

Jason Collins said...

I read every word of Sharpie Doodles approximately 78.56% of the time.

Anonymous said...

Hey andrew this is Nathan Martin (not Nathan Albright). I just wanted to say that i DONT read sharpie doodles and think you are lame in that same quirky, unique way taht Albright (who is not me) is lame in. I dont find you entertaining or sexy and i think its best that we stop talking. To make sure you know this is me (nathan Martin) I'll give you the following signal so you'll know i still hate you: the next time i see you i'll act like i dont know about this comment and still want to be friends.

-Nathan Martin (not Albright)

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew, this is Albright. I just wanted to let you know that I always read your posts. I just think they're so great and... oh my- I just noticed the terrible comment that Nathan Martin left. Well if you need someone to comfort you or... you know anything like that I'm always here.

Sincerely,

Nathan Albright

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader.

dawn said...

Love the Doodles....keep 'em coming... I am a regular reader!!
Also, I have an original still on my refrigerator that I cherish.
Heard about Sunday lunch...remember that we live vicariously through you, but, no pressure!!

Anonymous said...

My days just don't feel complete unless there's a sharpie doodle update. Think about that when you choose to sleep over updating. ;-)

-Jewlz

Becky said...

okay, i am totally lame ... not only do i subscribe, but you are bookmarked as well!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I read your stinkin’ blog. It may take me three or four days to get through one of your outrageously long post, but because you are becoming such a good friend I persevere. Why do you care anyway? Are you so self absorbed that you MUST know who’s reading your post. Get off it man! Contrary to what you hear you’re not all that great. As a matter of fact on occasion I would say you’re down right obnoxious. The dapperness just wears off after a while. Face it, your charm has gone.

Ok, none of that is true. I just wanted to get everyone all riled up. But your post are too long.

Anonymous said...

Hey i read your blog i don't look at it all the time but when i do i catch up on all the stuff i missed

Anonymous said...

Hey this is benjamin i do read your blog just not everyday but when i do get to the blog i read everything i missed in the last couple of days

simon said...

Gosh o dolly, you know i read this sucker, even if I am a little far behind, or don't post a comment. I have been so caught up in school work and the stuff that the church (Bill and Jeff) throughs on me I haven't had time for comments, but I make time to read it. I subscribe straight through google reader. I do suggest starting a protest against that Nathan Martin guy though!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog Andrew. It makes me laugh every time.