Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh Brother

I don't have much to say right now. It was a tough weekend. I've got all sorts of ruminations but I've made it a point in this blog not to get too introspective...nor am I feeling particularly funny at the moment. Soon enough my mind will return to the strange places it likes to go, I can no more stop it than I could stop breathing. But for now, for today, I'll stick with this: it's a fine, fine thing in life to have a brother.

Also, I've learned a valuable lesson concerning hammocks and too much alchohal.

1 comment:

a_wiley_coyote said...

Tis true. The only thing better is having two...wish I could hang out with them more...oh well.

I find there are a plethora of things that alcohol does not mix with but the only way to find out is to keep experimenting...I mean one COULD assume that a wobbly net does not mix well with wobbly feet and fuzzy eyesight, but assumptions aren't very scientific are they?